Wednesday, July 28, 2010

RELATIONSHIPS SENT FROM ABOVE

Special people are those who have the ability to share there lives with others. They are Honest,Compassionate,Giving and Sincere. They are proud to be who they are.
Ask the Lord to surround you with people like this. Close the door to negative influences and energies.
The Lord is waiting for you to ask of this.
He will open that door to new friendships trust in him.

Growing up I always yearned for that special father/daughter relationship
At times I felt bitter and angry.
I started to pray and ask the Lord to send me a good man one I could be proud to call my father.
The Lord sent me not one good man but two.
One is my Husband and the other is my father-in-law.
Our daughter will never grow up feeling what I felt. And I know now how it feels to have that special father/daughter relationship.
The Lord could not change my father unless he wanted to change. So he sent me someone else.
Not until I was able to except the fact my father would never be the man I was hoping he would be. And forgive him. The Lord answered my prayers.
Through my journey I still meet those special people who make my life beautiful.

To all the men who read my blog know how important and special you are....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jackie ! And you are a special woman!!! Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you got hold of that truth!!

    ReplyDelete