Thursday, July 8, 2010

Life is One Big Lesson

Everyone has a different lesson to learn. We need to learn or lessons and move on. Don't get stuck on our journey of life because of fears. Don't let society our or childhood be the cause of those fears. You be the one to break that chain. I still have a tough time with my lessons. I use to say maybe this one is a life long lesson. That is not true. That is an excuse. One of the lessons that is hard for me is excepting the gift of knowing. Often I feel it is a gift and at times a curse. Writing these blogs are a big step for me. Doing so God has opened other doors for me. That is where my fear comes in. We live in a world where some think what I have is crazy or not open to this. Some of my outside acquaints didn't even know what I have. I started sharing this with them and noticed they haven't welcomed what I have because of there fears. Fearing I know all about them and what there wrongs are. I have had this all of my life. I do not judge. I am also learning through these blogs. Lets continue to have these spiritual awakenings together....

2 comments:

  1. I feel like this one had alot to do with me Jackie...was I on your mind?? Part of it anyway..It's hard to know where the lessons begin and the being stuck is..how do you know which is which?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lessons begin with you. If you keep going through the same situation and not growing from it then you are stuck in the lesson.It will keep happening through your journey.

    ReplyDelete