Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Protecting Yourself

Don't leave yourself wide open. When we do this we begin to take on other feelings and energies. When we are around people who are negative or draining we start to feel that way ourselves. Protect yourself. I imagine there is a shield all over my body protecting me. Nothing can get through. I also ask for my guides and angels to surround me with Love. We all have guides and angels who will help us on everything we do. Call on them they are waiting to hear from you. At the end of a stressful day I always take a white light shower. While you are in the shower imagine a white light surrounding you . This is the light of positive energy and protection. Think about all the negativity's of that day washing off you and going down the drain. You will then feel refreshed.

1 comment: