Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Power of Prayer

Never once think we are alone in this world. The Lord is standing right beside us. Prayer will change your life. Talk to God as if he were a friend. You are unlimited in your powers of health, strength, and love. Ask of him this and it will be. The lord will see you through. Have Faith in God , Spirit , and the Invisible.
Saying these words or I would call it a prayer has helped me. I wanted to share this with you today.

Lord teach me to ask you each moment silently for your help,
If I make mistakes Lord teach me to ask for forgiveness
Teach me how to forgive myself as you forgive me,
Give me the strength to get through difficult times,
Help me trust in you and for all that is good,
Let me see the good changes that are in store for me,
Let me feel your hand in mine giving me the power to believe in myself as you believe in me.
Thankyou Lord for your teachings and Blessings
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment