Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Embrace Change

Welcome changes that come your way. Know that God has something Greater in store for you. Bigger than you could ever imagine. Have faith and believe. God doesn't make mistakes. He wants what is best for us. God wants us to be happy and live a fulfilled life.
When change is upon us lets open our eyes wider and be more excepting of what is in store.
If you let it you will grow to be even stronger than before.
Embrace this change and let it take you to your New Begginings.

1 comment:

  1. For me, when change is initiated by others and it is something I don't want, it becomes an emotional issue. It is difficult for me because I think that I should be able to control the situation myself, which only leads to frustration.

    Although I am a deeply spiritual person, I still struggle with turning situations like this over fully to God. I know this should not be the case, but I think about how I can control the situation and make it better.
    Jackie helps ground me. She confirms that change happens for a reason. I am working on accepting that truth and releasing my self imposed anxiety.
    God and the angels are with me always. I need to completely accept that my life is in good hands and that my life's purpose will be fully realized when I accept that unwelcomed change is part of the Lord's plan for me. I may not understand why things happen, but there is always a reason for it.

    ReplyDelete