Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On my journey I have met all different kinds of people. I've met men who are sensitive and caring and men who are cruel and self centered.
I've known women who are sincere and honest and woman who are jealous and hateful.
I've seen smiles filled with lies and tears wet with truths.
Surround yourself with positive energies. Ask the lord to weed out those that are around you that are not good for you. Fill your life with those who still believe in honesty, sincerity, compassion, and true Love.

Lord help us weed out the people in our lives that are not good for our soul.
Fill our life with positive energies and good teachers.
May you continue to give us light to guide us,
Courage to support us,
and Love to unite us.
Amen

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jackie for this timely message. What I struggle with is finding forgiveness for those negative people who are in my life. I would love it if you could write about that.
    Thank you again.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how we are all so connected I read your comment after I wrote message for the day...
    I know this will shed some light

    ReplyDelete