Sunday, October 5, 2014

Angel Whispers

When I am out and about running errands, shopping, at gatherings, and parties I am given messages(Lord knows my work is never done). These are what I call "Angel Whispers". Any time I am around people who are in need of uplifting news or a message, their guides tell me something that they need to know. It usually comes from a individual who is watching over them from the other side. Angel Whispers are Godly messages that are sent with love and we should receive them in that way. Recently I was at dinner. While I was there I had one of my Angel Whisper occurrences. A man tapped me on my shoulder. After getting my attention he told me to tell his daughter that he was there with them for dinner. The family was sitting at the table next to us. He also asked me to tell her that she should buy flowers for the mother who was there in the group. I acknowledged the request and consider how I was going to be able to tell the daughter. The family finished their dinner and were leaving. As the daughter was coming by I stopped her and said "Hello I am a spiritual visionary. I am sorry to bother you, but I have been given a message from your father." I gave her the father's message. She started to tear up saying she thought she felt him around and this was the confirmation she needed. Before leaving she thanked me and said " You are truly an angel."

No comments:

Post a Comment