Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rearview Mirror

Stop looking in the rear view mirror of life.

We can't do anything about the past,and we have no guarantees about the future we can only fix the right now.
Your past does not have to poison your future.
When you go to bed at night ask God to forgive you and seek forgiveness from anyone you may have hurt.
Forgive the people who have hurt you.
And most importantly forgive yourself.

It is not healthy to hold on to these feelings this will stop you from growing.
Just because you forgive it does not mean that the situation you went through was o.k.
You will never forget what was done to you but if you let it go and give it to God you will only get better.

I had mentioned my father not being well and visiting him often.
My father has never been a very spiritual man. He has been asking me alot about God and heaven.
I started reading him the bible and he said he found this comforting but he was afraid he wouldn't be forgiven for all his wrong doings.
I told him God forgives everyone no matter what they have done and his answer to me was why would he forgive me if I never let him into my life.
I then got chills all over me and my angel whispered in my ear tell him God has always been with him he never left.

God will always be here for us we have to let him in.
We can not dwell on the past but keep looking forward.
We are not perfect we will make mistakes.
Learn from them and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment