Thursday, September 9, 2010

Prayer For My Dad

As I sit here silently with my dad I pray for him
He no longer prays for himself
Help him Lord to forgive himself and all his wrong doings
I trust in you Father
Let me be a channel of your calming peace
For his pain is to deep for my words
Whisper to him your words of love
He stands in need of strength
I put my trust in you Lord to show him the way
Lift up his soul and fill his heart with love

My Dad is not well and I have been very busy going back and forth to the hospital so I apologize for not writing for awhile
I ask my angels and guides for there comfort
And continue to pray for strength to get through

2 comments:

  1. Jackie,
    I am so sorry to hear about this... I will pray for you and your family and wish you all the best.

    thinking of you..

    Bonny

    ReplyDelete