Monday, August 2, 2010

Recondition your Mind

Learn to look for the best in every situation.
No matter what you are going through if you look hard enough and keep the right attitude you will always find something good about the experience.

When a negative thought comes to mind turn it into a positive.
Recondition your mind.
What you put out to the universe is what will be....
If you are having financial trouble and you keep saying, "I will never have enough money to pay my bills" , "I won't get that new job I am under qualified" etc.
You will get just that!
If you turn these thoughts around and say "I WILL" guaranteed that will happen.
Don't think too much about how, just know it will be.

Remember the Universe is always listening and God opens new doors for you everyday.
It is up to you to go through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment